Time is a fixed resource over which we have no control. How we use that time, however, can greatly influence how effective we become. This module is designed to ensure that you are aware of your current time management techniques and what you can do to improve them over the short, medium and long term. It particularly looks at many of the most common time wasting activities that occur in most businesses and provides guidance on how to avoid them.
After successfully completing this award, delegates will be able to:
- Understand why time management skills are necessary.
- Determine how to individually make the best use of the time available.
- Identify ways in which you can eliminate time wasting activities in business.
- Be confident in delegating tasks.
- Understand how to use personal time management to achieve strategic objectives