The Office of Career Services at the College is responsible for providing students with an effective career development program which includes career information and planning, placement services, and career counseling.
The Office will provide students guidance and support as they develop and pursue their career plans. A wide array of services consists of:
- Assist students with their internship requirements by providing internship opportunities.
- Manage all contractual and educational processes related to internships.
- Assist students and Alumni in their employment search.
- Organize career development workshops to assist students in their internship/employment strategies.
- Provide students and Alumni with career counseling to help them in their employment and career plans.
- Update students with the current job vacancies and opportunities, market demand, and annual career fairs.
Career services activities include:
- Workshops on resume preparation.
- Workshop on interview techniques.
- Seminars on career development.
- Internship postings.
- Annual Career Fairs.
Email To : email@example.com