Al Dar University College (ADUC) is a private University of higher learning established in the year 1994.
ADUC offers a large portfolio of Programs ranging from undergraduate studies to short courses for
students as well as executives and professionals. In line with its growth plans, ADUC aims is to steadily
increase its offering of programs to cater for the ever-growing demand for quality education. ADUC
emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services.
ADUC has recruited highly qualified faculty distinguished for their teaching and research experiences.
From the pool of applicants, selection process ensures the most qualified candidates were chosen in
order to deliver the best education to the multi-cultural and diverse students of the University.
ADUC invites lecturers/instructors to teach courses in Arts, IT, Sociology/Civilization and Islamic Studies.
The minimum requirements for the applicants are:
- Master’s Degree holder in Arts
- Master’s Degree holder in Sociology/Civilization
- Master’s Degree holder in Islamic Studies
- Master’s Degree holder in Information Technology
- Five years of teaching experience in the discipline, with other employment experience
related to the field. Candidate must have research and teaching experience in Arabic to
native or non-native learners.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English speaking)
- Strong problem-solving and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to teaching excellence and appropriate publications in recognized
- With administrative and leadership experience in an academic setting (preferred).
- Not more than 50 years old..
Appointees are entitled to a tax-free salary that commensurate with rank and experience, a renewable
contract with end-of-service gratuity, annual leave with return air tickets and medical insurance.
Candidates should submit an application indicating the position in the subject line, a cover letter, and
curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted. Applicants who can join immediately will be given priority.
Application closing date is on August 15, 2016.