IOS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
About This Course
This Specialization covers the fundamentals of iOS application development in the Swift programming language. You’ll learn to use development tools such as XCode, design interfaces and interactions and evaluate their usability, and integrate camera, photo, and location information to enhance your app. A Mac computer is required for success in this course.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand iOS application development architecture.
- Gain familiarity with Xcode and other Apple development tools.
- Learn proper use of techniques and patterns in Swift.
- Design app UIs using storyboards.
- Explore techniques for custom drawing and animation.
- Store data locally using Core Data and SQLite.
- Learn about iOS security services and sandboxing.
- Use best practices for targeting both iPhone and iPad devices.
Course Outline :
Fundamentals of swift (7 Hours training)
- Swift Playground
- Helo World program in swift
- XCode preferences
- Apple framework
- Swift history
- Declaring variables and constants in swift
- Printing variables and constants
- Primitive and Non-primitive data types in swift
- Type safety and type inference
- Ternary conditional operator
- Range operators
- Swift optionals
- Swift Collections
- Control Flow - If , Switch, For and While loop
- Classes and Structures in swift
- Access Controls
IOS (28 Hours Training)
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Appeasing the Tiki Gods
- Handling Basic Interaction
- More User Interface Fun
- Autorotation and Autosizing
- Multiview Applications
- Tab Bars and Pickers
- Introduction to Table Views
- Navigation Controllers and Table Views
- Application Settings and User Defaults
- Basic Data Persistence
- Grand Central Dispatch, Background Processing, and You
- Core Graphics: Drawing with Quartz
- Taps, Touches, and Gestures
- Where Am I? Finding Your Way with Core Location and Map Kit
- The Camera and Photo Library
- Application Localization
IT Instructor, Al Dar University College