To be a leading and an internationally recognized higher education institution,
contributing to the knowledge society and sustainable development of the United
Arab Emirates and the Region.
To offer competitive educational programs in real-world settings, targeting
a diverse population, aiming at developing and strengthening their careers. To
engage with the society in the creation of knowledge and promotion of research
to achieve local and regional development
Goal 1- Provide academic excellence and innovative learning experience for a diverse student body.
- Objective 1.1: Create and sustain a culture that supports teaching excellence in all academic units
- Objective 1.2: Strengthen efforts to attract an excellent and diverse body of local and international students
- Objective 1.3 : Ensure that current and emerging trends are embedded in the curricula through experiential and active learning
Goal 2- Enable graduates to pursue life-long learning and develop their careers.
- Objective 2.1: Award career-oriented programs where market-based opportunities merge with ADUC academic strengths
- Objective 2.2: Provide opportunities for student to participate in research through student-faculty collaborative scholarship programs
- Objective 2.3: Strengthen the Internship Program by entering into agreements (MOUs) with business organizations and supporting career counseling activities
Goal 3- Contribute to the sustainable development of the UAE and the region through knowledge-driven partnerships and collaboration with local and regional communities.
- Objective 3.1: Explore new partnerships with national and international industries in order to promote economic and sustainable development of UAE and the region
- Objective 3.2: Promote environmental sustainability through green initiatives, reduced energy footprints and other initiatives
Goal 4- Maintain and enhance commitment to recruit and retain diverse faculty and staff within a supportive and collegial work environment.
- Objective 4.1: Strengthen efforts to attract a qualified and diverse body of local and international faculty and staff
- Objective 4.2: Promote a challenging intellectual environment by providing professional development opportunities and encouraging freedom and productive dialogue within and across academic and non-academic departments
- Objective 4.3: Develop and implement policies and competitive compensation plans to retain highly valued faculty and staff.
Goal 5- Provide an environment and resources to nurture and support research activities.
- Objective 5.1: Align ADUC research activities to local industrial needs and demands
- Objective 5.2: Allocate adequate funds and resources to invest in promising innovative fields
- Objective 5.3: Recognize faculty and students’ research activities to enhance productivity and creativity.